Thursday, October 1, 2015

Last day in Ankara



Always a joy to pray with my life partner.  Praying scripture for people and the country is a thrill and joy.

JB drove us to see local neighborhoods and mosque.  The clay brick building is one of the few left in this area.  They've been replace by apartment buildings (tenants own), many done in rounds ~ roads are circular, with the apartments surrounding commercial buildings, i.e. stores, etc.  Great plan for a large city!


Janice & Norma walked through another local park and neighborhood; perfect weather and day to make intercession for this ancient land.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your injury. All things work through the good of our father:) you are in my heart and in my prayers ♡♡☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your injury. All things work through the good of our father:) you are in my heart and in my prayers ♡♡☆☆☆

    ReplyDelete